Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ah Long Day

Hello :)
While we gave back the textbooks today, I forgot that I need the History book to do notes =.=

So, while I did say I was not going school tomorrow, I changed my mind.

I HAVE to go to school tomorrow.
If I wanted to apply for the scholarship by Taylor's, I've got to give back my report card...
since today is the last day to key-in our marks D=

Hm... most of the grades for the subjects I got was "A"
The only "B+" grade was for Add Maths.
!@#$%

Honestly, I'll make sure I do ALOT of exercise after this!
And get an A+ for Add Maths!!
Still not too late.

And still there were some subjects which I could've gotten an A+...
just that I was careless... or had been misinformed about certain techniques for answering the questions... like SITUASI in MORAL. *rawr*.

Well, whatever.
Better cry during Trials than die in SPM.
Okay, so anyways, I'm going school tomorrow to reborrow certain textbooks that I feel I need.

Sorry for misinforming you guys in school D=
'kays, bye~

No comments: