Wait... this post ain't exactly meant for chele ONLY.
It's dedicated to everyone who's down and unable to give everything up to the One who knows best.
[I know a lot of people who can't.]
To put it simply;
THE LORD.
So, here's what I wanna say...
1. CHEER UP LA!!
SPM isn't here yet, don't be so depressed!
It's not the end of the world just yet.
You have a load of life in front of you...
And I believe, if you have the "want", the "desire" to surrender to Him,
it would work out as He wants it to.
2. Just cause I'm saying this, doesn't mean you can surrender and do nothing.
There's a saying that God only helps those who help themselves.
[now, chele, I know you're not sitting back and relaxing, though ;x]
But it also does not mean that you do not [or partially] surrender and do everything!
Basically, surrendering is [to me, anyways]
DOING YOUR BEST!
AND ALLOWING GOD TO DO THE REST!!
YEA MAN!
The things that you can't control, lift to God.
The things you can control; offer it up to God... and do your best!
3. Make PRIORITIES.
First things come first.
Study the subject you feel most weak in, don't take it all in a rush.
Keep last minute revision for last minute.
Do the things you know you're weak in NOW.
Ask God to enlighten you, open your mind and your heart...
and send his Spirit of Wisdom and Knowledge upon you.
That you would understand your lessons.
The best way to study [for me] is to ask God for help each and everytime,
before I start my revision
before I start my papers.
He does WONDERS.
And if God wills it, you will get your 'A+'s, people!
[especially, you chele! :D]
So...
JIAYOU!
GANBATTE!
FIGHTING!!
It's not the end yet. There's still time!
"For I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me."
Philippians 3:14
No comments:
Post a Comment