Friday, November 12, 2010

Half-Outing

Hello everybody!!
[I'm supposed to be on a half-contented, half-sleepy tone...]

Since I JUST came back from my real LATE outing...
I'll tell you about the experiences.

 First off, we were late.
Okay.
Then, I was half-mad at Dad...
since he made us late....
and I've become lazy, too.

But Mum had been planning on this outing so there's no way that I was able to skip
[she wouldn't allow it.]

 So I went [half-hesitatingly].

And since we went to Midvalley, I got myself a little treat ;9


 
 ICE-CREAM!!
Ohhhh... love the chocolate flavour!!!

 I had it at here^


Then, I was allowed some freedom with sis, so I went to the video store in Midvalley.
In the Speedy video store.

You will never be able to guess what I was looking for!

BIG BANG'S ALBUM.

*gasp**gasp**gasp*!!!

Wondering who's Big Bang?
It's a Korean boyband group that's been around for awhile.


From left : Seungri. Daesung, TOP, Tae Yang and G-Dragon ♥♥♥
Oh look!
They're all promoting Baskin Robins!!
Sweet!
I'm promoting Gelatissimo!


And since I've lost interest in downloading illegal content [in the name of sharing], I've made up my mind to help support this group by purchasing original songs.

So I thought I could get their album.
BIG MISTAKE.

They were only selling mini-albums I and II...
[correct me if I thought they actually came out with 'non-minialbums' in the past.]

No, I was not exactly out to collect their tours either.
[The songs that come with tours aren't the ones I listened and fell in love on Youtube.]

So yeah.
Then we went to MPH...
and there was this Justin Bieber fan going

"OMG! It's Justin Bieber!!"
"OMG! I love Justin Bieber!!"

*ahem*
I heard you. x.x

and it's only a poster.
Nothing to call God for x.x

Put a Big Bang poster in front of me and I'll go

*gasp**jawdrop*!!!
"WHERE DID YOU GET IT?!"

Yeah.

Then, we headed to Spaghetti's Grill for dinner.


On the Tissue lol

 The interior


The menu.
Dishes were of Italian + Indian influence xD


After ordering our food, I decided to snap some shots...

 Mum's friend and Mum


 Mum and Me...
I look sleepy and blurrrr *_*
FAKE SMILE!!!

 Mon and Dad


Then our food arrived...


My drink
Orange Juice [free-flow + cordial]
errr.... 
It was a little sourish...


 Fried Calamari...
Comment : Tasted like Muruku...
No, seriously!!

 Fried Chicken Salad
Comment: Chicken no taste.
When I ate [afterwards, I found that the taste was VERY MILD]
Like no...
*KICK*


 Mum's Lamb Leg... or was it...
Well, *something* beef?
Comment : it was 'burnt' and hard


 Mon's Chicken Pasta, I think.
Comment : Chicken was salty


 Dad's Grilled Steak
Comment : Salty...


 My Lamb Shank
Comment : Better than all my family members.
But could be better xD
After a while, the taste had no kick.

The total?

 Ouch.
 Yup.
Came back, I quickly bathed.
*haiz*

The outing could've been better...

No comments: