Hello people.
I'm here to complain about something.
It's about a disorder that I have.
Oh, yes.
Brace yourself for my once-in-a-lifetime confession statement!!
I
WAS
TORTURED
BY
MY
ADDITIONAL
MATHEMATICS
PAPER
2
ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Why is it so damn hard?!
It's like, I can do it, but I substitute the wrong coordinates of A and B
[I mean, I LITERALLY MIXED THEM UP!] from the equation!!
So whole question gone.
Then...
Stupid dy/dx question, dunno how I do can get fraction...
answer was a whole number!
Then the Linear Inequalities! [or however it's spelled]
one b***** equation wrong, whole graph wrong, 3/10 marks =.=
[okay la, not so bad. Still got the particle question to help. But still...]
and the particle question!! =.=
Distance! WRONG.
Why?! Why?! WHY?!
*grrrrrrrrrrr*
RAWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR
RAWR.
How the hell am I supposed to get an A+ at this rate?!
DOUBLE RAWR!!!!
-end of complaint-
Okay.
I know why I did those mistakes.
GOD is just telling me where I might go wrong in the real SPM paper.
That's all
=)
Thank you Lord.
-end of complaint-
Okay.
I know why I did those mistakes.
GOD is just telling me where I might go wrong in the real SPM paper.
That's all
=)
Thank you Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment