Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Picture Post

***************WARNING***************

 Our Majlis Restu is on the 16 NOVEMBER 2010.
NOT 19th.

The school had other plans... so yeah x.x
And on the 16th November, bring a RAG.
It is needed to clean the tables. x)

Starting 17th, there will be NO MORE SCHOOL 
UNTIL THE 23rd November [SPM 1st Day].

And Alpharians, we need to discuss what we wanna give to the school as a sign of our gratitude.
They did ask for it x)

Deadline for submission is on the 16th [this Tuesday].
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.
******************************

As the title post ;)


 Kuih Ros and Muruku!!
Deepavali's sweets/snacks :)
Thank you Puvaneswary xD
They were yummy!!!

And now, I shalt boast share with you my joy of the awards :D :D


Lolz, a trophy...
Shiny effect :D


 *inserts chorus of angels*


Love the base
xD


 Love the head


 Love the body....
lolz, the torch like the Olympics xD


 Prezzie for Murid Terpuji o.o


 Yay!
Examination set x.x


 I am SHO ready for SPM x.x


I wanna show you the difference in certain things xD


 This one has lost some colour... 
*shrugs*
No, I have no idea why...


But this is the one with the right colours xD



I guess only this cert has the right colour...

Cause when compared with my other friends certs, they all had the same badge as the first cert...
So, lol!
And whoever who did this second cert with the right colour, thank you VERY MUCH!!!

No comments: