Hey hey!
Peeps :D
Are you wondering what I'm gonna blog about today?
It's no surprise though...
since the patch was up since... yesterday?
Featuring...
AUDITION!! [SEASON 3]
So... what was the 75.8 MB about?
Well... it was about...
Rhythm Holic!!
Any other extras?
Can you read? o.O
100+ Avatars [all @-cash]
New Cake Pet [literally a cake!]
12 New Songs
New DJ Deck [L.O.V.E. lol]
New Music Lyrics tool [monthly]
Guitar Mode Help Renewal
er... okay...
Want to know the songs?
Farenheit - Super Hot
Elva Hsiao - Miss Cool
Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are
Sweet Black - Lady Rise [feat. Maki Goto]
After School - Diva
SNSD - Echo
Eun Ji Won - 160 [Feat. Lee Sugeun]
Outsider - Acquaintance
lol xD
Okay, enough about the *new* stuff.
What's Rhythm Holic?
@_@
Cats and Dogs it seems 0.0
Cat = left CTRL
Dog = right CTRL
[songs contained in this mode are the ones mentioned above]
Press left CTRL at the cat.
Press right CTRL at the dog.
Okay...
A string of Well Dones = Holistic
My guess is that you have to "bomb" the cannon above the screen.
I have not bombed it yet though ;x
=.=
I know.
"SPM's near and you should study, blah blah blah."
Still, it does not mean that I should study until my eyes bleed, right?
Otherwise no use sitting for Spm ;x
CHOI!!!
lol.
So yeah.
That's all for this -short- Audition post!!
最後に
[Saigo ni]
[END]
No comments:
Post a Comment