Thursday, November 29, 2012

Numbness

Wah lao.

I can't believe you -_-

Nevermind, you do what you want, I don't feel like arguing anymore.
Truth to be told, I wanted friends. And it's like less like that liao.

Meh. So I don't care about you no more wheeeee~

I'm DONE.

Real Life, I know I'm lagging behind, chill eh? ;)
Coming to you very soon lol.

Edit:


Why on Earth can't I tell this straight in the face (phone screen)?
It's stupid. Like being a hypocrite. Well now.

I'm considering to ask if my previous members will join me in the 2nd gen.
Tho I'm in the first one. hmph, I won't leave. I don't want to. Not another time.

Better be here where they're more relaxed.
Sure, I'll have to start over, but it can be done. Right now I'm just... annoyed.
BAH!!

PS. This is random bullshivit.

Don't listen to my rants.

***
I've many projects, it just consumes me D:
Especially Maths for Technology omgosh!

Pn. TAN I miss you so bad D: D: D:
sigh, gotta step up my game or else I'm screwed.
Seriously screwed.

whopeee~!
-__-

No comments: