Monday, November 19, 2012

1st Day After a Long Time :D

Hey all! :D

I'm no longer feeling rotten rofl.
It's a stupid feeling that I had (and still have, considering that I'm thinking long and hard about).
rofl, since when do I need to think damn hard to talk to someone? lmao.

So, just a short update (I'll try to keep it short as I can lol).

Apparently that weird feeling of not wanting to talk but wanting others to talk to me, was easily wavered after a 1 hour concert in my ears omgosh xD

BEST FEELING EVERRRRR 8D

I don't ever wanna forget! Without music, I'd probably die lol
*Not an exaggeration. I now kind of know (or I think I know) what suicidal people feel.

It's not a pretty feeling -__-;;

Anyways, today was the start of college after a 1 week break off Deepavali :D
I saw all my Degree friends again, and it made me very happy :) <3

It's like, good Lord! I have a life! I really, truly, honestly have a LIFE.
and what, that mindless game shouldn't get the better of me rofl.
It shouldn't. I shouldn't be using lmao more than rofl MUAHAHAHA!!

okay, kinda random here -__-;

And I understood the power of FB today.
Someone asked me if I had baked during the week :/
Meh, I wished I had lololol.

Ice Cream cake <3
Eh, no pics to show! (」゜ロ゜)」

Really, no pics   (; ̄Д ̄)
Sorry :x

Ah well, maybe next time lol xD





... The moral of the story is, I have no idea lol.
Aside from the fact that everyday will catch you by surprise.

Only if you're living life to the fullest ;)

Lord God, hurry up and give me *one* already! :x haha xD

No comments: