Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hey bro, 'sup?

LOL.

Ignore the title.
I'm only doing this cause chele here told me she updated.
And so, I, with all my sampat, kanchiong, kiasu-ness decided to update a little
something something lol. Just for fun.

(For MY future reading pleasure lmao)

...yeah, I say that and think that a lot, (lmao, I mean). And it's not that good, damn.
lol... another one -__-;
*If you're lost, I'm just having a mini-monologue and it doesn't change a thing.


Moving on.

So, there have been many things going on in my life.
One of it is college, degree lol.
Another thing is this game I'm playing on my iPhone haha.

It's called Pocket Summoner (oh, I hear the critics again...
they're saying stuff about Neopets and Ichumon):

lol.

okay, I've been staring at my screen for more than 4 hours already, lol
Not sure what to write. First time I've been this awkward lmao.

Okay, I got to go. Matryoshka Dance vid with new lyrics is screwing my brain lol
Can't get it right.

See you again, someday rofl

No comments: