Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thank You Lord =)

I know...
I was supposed to blog about the Saturday that changed my day...

Surprisingly o.O

Okay, so it was my third driving class.
The uncle was super impatient with me.

And I kept making many many many mistakes.
Hey, I'm human too, okay?
Just cause I successfully done it once,
doesn't mean that the next 3 - 4 times will be UBERLY perfect.
[Summore not enough sleep]

It's not like that for me. [Unless I super pro ady la -.-;;]
That also, like, one lesson [3 hours!!!] of NOT doing the same thing,
where can pro?!

Anyways, I was super DOWN when I came back.
Pressured liao.
I wondered why chele said that uncle taught her
3 things on the third lesson.

I only learnt like, 2 =.=
3 point-turn and the slope -____-;;
Okay, why didn't he teach parking?!

MORE PRESSURE!!! GAHHHH!!!

*sigh*
In addition to that, I had to bathe Spot once I came back.
WTHeck? No mood ady, summore wanna bathe Spotty.

Plus, I only had like, a small amount of breakfast
[it was waaaaaayy past my next meal too    -____-;;]
So I was grumpy. No mood. Totally.

And, of course, I we were late for the retreat.
Guess who had no mood to go?
Plus, sis was also "I don't wanna go lah!!"

But! Because I was mopping around the house,
getting ready in my own sweet time [zombie-like]

I still insisted that I wanted to go.
Because next month, I won't be able to attend.

HA! Mum looked at me in concern and asked
"No need to go la, you look tired. Let's go for a movie."

I tell you, immediately, Sucker Punch came to my mind.
Like, YEAH I WANNA WATCH SUCKER PUNCH!!

... but no. I'm going for that retreat.
Cause, secretly, I was hoping that God would bless me.
[yeah, I know. I didn't going there without any sort of agenda]

HAH! Guess what?
Sis and I arrived, and immediately, after 5 minutes;
we were laughing our heads of.
I felt happy again. Not moodless, not tired, not down.

Happy, with my spirits up and a small sprinkle of thankfulness.

And somehow, during the sharing, I realized;
What God told me about LOVE; and what He meant,
and what I was supposed to do about it.

Because during the sharing session [with your own group]
I was speechless. I didn't know how to answer the question.

I was only like, "anything is fine."
I mean, I didn't really have any sort of comments on it D:
But guess what? I told God; I lift this up to You, since I have nothing to say about it anyway.

And was sweating D:
Yet somehow, before it was my turn, I had an inspiration.
And words just blurted out from my mouth.

Okay, I told them that you want to help people, because you love them.
You don't really tell a homeless person;
I love youuuuuuuu~
then don't do anything to help his life become better.

So... LOVE.
I finally got its meaning when God told me about it last year.

And, after the retreat, I went for Mass.
And said my confession.

And cried. Wow.
My church has a priest that's really old.
He was the one who listened to my confession.
Heck, I couldn't say my confession properly too.

My throat choked up and all.
I mean, it was super impromptu.
I just saw the priest giving confession; so I thought, yeah, I need to go.
Really assembled my thoughts in a jumbled up manner,
and just went for it. LOL.

I ended up NOT saying the sins I wanted to say.
I just knelt, closed my eyes and told Him my sin...
And I started crying. What?!

It's like, I don't know...
When I closed my eyes, I can feel a sort of really...
GLORIFIED presence.
Like, there's nothing in this world that can compare to that feeling.

Somehow, with eyes closed, I can "see"
like there's this person [a Man, I presume]
Standing infront of me, while I was kneeling.
I only got to "see" the bottom of His shining robe.
It wasn't white. It was yellow. Like gold. And shining.
And I dared not look up. Choking, so badly.

And the "sin" that I had confessed, was the first one.
I didn't think it was VERY grave, okay?
Just, I hadn't been going to Bible Class every Saturday, like I should.
*sigh*

The priest was shocked, I think.
He heard me say, "Lord, I'm sorry for not putting you first..."
and he asked me whether I had missed Mass.
No, just... missed Bible Class.

And not using that time on Saturdays for God.
Like, being with Him.

You know, it's strange.
I know, on the outside and all,
it just looks like I'm with my friends,
and we have a lesson,
and a sharing
and then eat
and go off.

One Saturday afternoon spent.

Actually, that's not true.
I had forgotten that while I was going there, it was to spend some time with God.
Yet, you think you miss your friends when you don't go for the class, but truly, that's not even close to the value that you are TRULY missing.

Just that 2-3 hours with God meant SO MUCH TO HIM.
And to the SOUL.

So... this post was actually for me, to tell you, my dear readers, if you do get to this part,
Whatever you are about to do, Offer It Up To God.
Whatever time you've given to Him, Honour It.

I now know the meaning of all this.
The Lord Jesus; really does know what He's doing.

Often when things go bad,
it's an opportunity for you to witness the goodness that He's doing for you.

Praise be You, Lord Jesus Christ.
Amen.