Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm sorry :(

*sigh*

Today... I felt like I had betrayed the Lord.

*rewind!!*

Okay, so my day started like this:

 Cleaning.

Mum was cleaning the fan with my sister...
and I was given the task to remove the cobwebs at the corners of my house.

But before that, we had breakfast together.
Literally having breakfast :o

 Yes. 
It's Herbalife Shake, chocolate flavoured.

The three of us shared.... 2 cups of shake. LOL.

Then it's off to work.

Come afternoon, I went to Assumption Church to help set up a Lenten Retreat, 
which I did not plan on attending.

You see, I wanted to go there.
Just to get a letter stating that I was a member of the 
Assumption Youth Bible Group [AYBG]
since 2009... from the AYBG's coordinator.

Who said that she would pass it to me today.

But since January this year, I felt it was sort of wrong,
because I had not been attending the sessions in the weekend.
Simply cause I had the Internet Seminars and Driving things to attend -.-;

Of course, the World Youth Day retreats, too,
but still, those were just 2 days of the 12 weekends.

What in the world did I do for the other 10?
Okay, so I did attend the sessions, for 2 weekends...
What about the other 8?

I don't know. I felt guilty.

Well, anyways, I went to help out.
And arranging chairs, hanging out, carrying the cross a floor down...

Paul came and made us to do...
this:

Nice, right?
It was awesome!

All of a sudden, I felt like staying back.
So I asked my dad if it was possible.
Because our agreement was, 
I come back home at 5 p.m.

Unfortunately, this was getting a habit.
The late-informing thing.

The same thing happened the night before the last pre-SPM outing, 
as well as the last pre-SPM sleepover I had.

The retreat session was going to end at 11.30 p.m. that night.
And when I told my dad, he got upset, and I don't know...

... shouted at me, and nagged as well?

Okay, it was unfair, so I just told him that I'll just get the letter and then he can come pick me up.
Turns out, the coordinator didn't show up.
She had to leave for Thailand for an outreach programme that night at 3 a.m.

So I had to make another arrangement with her bro.
I'll be able to get the letter the next day at the 6 p.m. Mass...

-.-;;

I still felt bad la D:

And a small part of me felt like I had wasted my time,
since 75% of the afternoon-evening spent was just waiting to pass time.

Oh, wait.
Come to think of it, maybe it was a good thing that I went anyways.

That night, Addelynn had called me after I SMS-ed her to tell about the letter...
Then ended up talking to her for like... 45 mins!! LOL!

Who knew that she also went to Sunway for A-Levels? haha!!
So, if any of you knows the Physics tuition, please tell me :)

She wants it :D

Slept at 3 a.m. today -.-;;

Okay, that's it I guess...

Closing pic :)

Mark... being narcisstic.

Lol... like he was the only one who did it :P

No comments: