Hasn't it been a VERY VERY VERY long time since I actually BLOGGED?!
Yeah, DUH! -__-
It was even before I quit Neopets, looking at the last post... which then I spent time on RC, then after it became addicting, I quit, then spent Internet time on MSN, onemanga.com, ... watching anime, then Neopets again [am I boring you? I suppose so. Too bad :( ] before finally coming back here. Boy, I thought I'll never see that bar up there...lol!
Ok, so the inspiration must be from SR's blog. I remember how I used to looooooooooooooooooooooove blogging. Then I suddenly quit. Guess there's nothing eventful to blog about D: D: D:
I should go out more and like, live more or something -.-
But for now, there is :D
Last night's [birthday] party, as my mum put it.
I've never seen my mum so upset on Friday the 9th. It nearly made me cry, too.
OK, let's not get sidetracked here -__-
First off, I wanna give special credit to Michele and She-Reen who helped me 'publitize' the party. A toast to you guys!
Then, I also wanna thank Mum for picking the menu and making her special Smile Thai Fruit Punch! YUM!!
And, my sister, for joining me there on the table and serving my guests lavishly. Thank you ^^
[though I know you want me to do the same for you soon one day -.-]
Lastly, for all those who came, thank you for your time and presents :) I love them all :)
So... at 7.30, two of my guests arrive. Then came one by one... until the last four, which all came one shot. [due to the jam at that hour I suppose XD ]
First, came the snacks, Fried Sausages and Dried Beef [considered a staple diet in my Thailand kampung], Fried Tofu and Calamari, Fried Chicken Wings [House Special :) ], lastly, Pineapple Fried Rice :D [no pic of that :( ]
I seriously expected more to come out [guess I'm used to eating a BIG DINNER with my family during birthdays ;D ]. But since Kritz said he was full, I suppose everyone else was full as well. ^^
We then started chatting, and had a few good laughs [I know I did =P]
For once, I didn't feel left out.
After 30 minutes of chatting, the Strawberry Chocolate [or Chocolate Strawberry] Cake from Secret Rescipe came out and landed on the table. =x
Luckily Mum reminded me to blow the candles before they melted XD
Otherwise I wouldn't have blown them =X
After the cake, it was... PRESENTS TIME!!
Here they are;
From Phyllis. I like the inspirational quote there.
"GOD'S WORK, DONE in GOD'S WAY WILL NEVER LACK OF GOD'S SUPPLY"
- Hudson Taylor
Reminds me of the countless blessings He has given me... and will give me. Thank you, Lord.
The pendrive is sitting snuggly in there, lol.
"GOD'S WORK, DONE in GOD'S WAY WILL NEVER LACK OF GOD'S SUPPLY"
- Hudson Taylor
Reminds me of the countless blessings He has given me... and will give me. Thank you, Lord.
The pendrive is sitting snuggly in there, lol.
And, lastly, from Karmern, Kian Siong, Kritz and Tiong Hsien.
LOL. I still can't believe that I asked them, "You SERIOUS AH?!"
Aiyoh, malu de ^^u
LOL. I still can't believe that I asked them, "You SERIOUS AH?!"
Aiyoh, malu de ^^u
Thanks guys! I love your presents lots :)
As for those who didn't come, I don't have anything to say but this.
You were invited, regardless of how you heard about this party [because it was an 'open party', so there was no official guest list.] I guess it's just too bad that this oppertunity was wasted. *shrugs*
What I do apologize though, is for those who hadn't heard about this. Honestly, my credit ran out, and my internet was down. =(
P.S. SPECIAL THANKS TO MY DAD FOR MY NEW LAPPIE :*
No comments:
Post a Comment