Friday, October 23, 2009

It’s been a stressful day to-day.

Exams are coming up, and NOW only do I want to study :(

Yes, I know. Sue me for burning ALL my midnight oils. I hope that the spare ones could still be used ;)

Screw the original freakish incident that I wanted to blog about.

I don’t feel like talking about it anymore D:

Sad to say, I’m still taking a HUGE amount of stress [exam or non-exam] and I just.... don’t wanna look at it. No mood. No desire, yet I want it to be all OVER.


I should concentrate on the important things in life, right?

Exams are not important in life, right?

A certain amount of craziness will make me famous, right? ;)

Lolz~ joking about the famous part XD

So... either ways...

I normally placed my phone on a rectangular table I had since I was a child. The phone [my current one] served me as an alarm clock as well as a TOOL FOR COMMUNICATION. And ever since the incident with the ‘run-away maid’, my dad had always ‘hidden’ my phone [underneath books, papers, whatever that was opaque, on the same table and not heavy]. All I have to do was to pick up a book, or uncover a paper and there my phone was [on the same table].

So imagine my shock when I discovered that my phone had gone to thin air! [literally disappeared, on Wednesday after school]. I looked high and low for that darn thing and still couldn’t find it. Too make matters worse, I hadn’t charged that phone so it was dead T-T

I upturned everything at the kiddie table at least 3 times. Underneath books, papers, in mugs, on my bed, at the computer table, even my bathroom was not spared of the inspection! And they received the ‘Not here’, ‘nope, not there’, remark. Bags became suspects, my wardrobe, my witness, the whole house was under inspection. I asked around, but this detective lost the phone, and in the end, I had to sleep without an alarm clock.

On Thursday, I woke up at 7 a.m., and rushed to school. Long story cut short [I don’t wanna bore you, really ;)] I had tuition that day, so my sister left for the restaurant with my mum at 5 p.m. Anyways, I was [literally] alone in my house. Then I decided to have my evening bath and headed to the bathroom [in my room, of course]. Strangely, I looked at the Maxis [broucher] book and my hand pushed it. Falling away, it revealed my handphone underneath it. I was like;


WHERE THE HECK DID YOU COME

FROM??!!!



In a freakish sort of way [not angry kind of way]

Of course it couldn’t answer me [it would be freakier, not to mention scary if it did X)], so I hooked it up to the charger [you know what for], and went for my bath. When I went down to eat, brought it along with me, hooked it up with the charger again and had my dinner. After half an hour, I went to pack my tuition stuff and came back to plug it out from the socket. And guess what?

It was on the floor [where I left it], unattached to the charger [not where I left it]. And I was like;


WAIIIIIITTTT.... AM I CRAZY OR AM I

NOT CRAZY?



DID I ATTACH IT OR... yes, I did attach the phone, so WHY WAS IT UNATTACHED?!


=_=


Shaking my head, I immediately deduced this phenomenon as a sign I wasn’t close to God as I used to be. So I prayed, and ask him to help. [Also prayed to St. Antony to thank him for helping me find it] :D :D

Know what comments I got from my family members when I told them?

  • "Huh?! You serious?! But I searched there, too. It wasn’t there...” – Monica

  • “While you are talking and sounding like children, I’m going to inform you that I’m going to read THIS!” – Mum, seemingly uninterested of this bizarre incident. She was holding up ‘From SUCCESS TO SIGNIFICANCE’ and ‘1001 WAYS TO MOTIVATE YOURSELF’ *headdesk*

    --------But I like Dad’s reaction the most; XD

  • “You know, a phone Is a LINK FOR COMMUNICATION. Normally, you would use it to link yourself to another person [he meant, like calling, sms-ing and stuff like that]. But this time, your phone went beyond that. It followed the link and travelled, towards the GALAXY, UNIVERSE AND BEYOND. And what more, it had enough battery power to come back.” LOL!!!


This incident did leave me freaked out, but thanks to my Dad, it’s not too bad now. I can live with it, I guess.

Now, back to my midnight oil a.k.a...

STUDYING!!!

No comments: