Oh wow. Nothing to talk about. Again D:
Too bad I didn't grab some photos yesterday of MISSION IMPOSSIBLE # 3.
If not, I'll shout;
WOO HOO!! MY 5TH CHARITY WORK!!!
Ok, not very good. ;(
But still XD
Lady Boss had printed about 100 flyers on our printer, which caused it to run out of ink.
The next day, she instructed Agent M12 to photocopy another 100, which cost about... RM5.00
Turns out, above 100 copies will earn you a discount of 50%
LOL, wasting money...
Then she rushed us all [Agent M12 and I; Man Boss had other work to do] out of the house, then proudly declared that we were going to distribute flyers to cars. x.x
So there we went, off to Giant Hypermarket [the area around it, actually]
I wore a cap [Lady Boss insisted] to [cover] protect my face [incase the general public scold us] from the sun.
After being briefed, [she sent us] we went along together and put the flyers.
LOL? My sister was STOPPED 3 times! [One of them by the policeman]
After heading back to our headquarters, Lady Boss told us that there's another MISSION IMPOSSIBLE -- #4!!
But still XD
Lady Boss had printed about 100 flyers on our printer, which caused it to run out of ink.
The next day, she instructed Agent M12 to photocopy another 100, which cost about... RM5.00
Turns out, above 100 copies will earn you a discount of 50%
LOL, wasting money...
Then she rushed us all [Agent M12 and I; Man Boss had other work to do] out of the house, then proudly declared that we were going to distribute flyers to cars. x.x
So there we went, off to Giant Hypermarket [the area around it, actually]
I wore a cap [Lady Boss insisted] to [
After being briefed, [
LOL? My sister was STOPPED 3 times! [One of them by the policeman]
==;
After heading back to our headquarters, Lady Boss told us that there's another MISSION IMPOSSIBLE -- #4!!
STAY TUNED FOR MORE FUN AND EXCITEMENT!!
=P
=P
No comments:
Post a Comment