Wednesday, October 21, 2009

WOOTT!! Finally got a 'music-chatbox-sort-of-player' XD

[I have no idea what I just wrote] =P

If you don't fancy Anime songs, then I suggest you turn it off. Yes, it can get irritating sometimes [like my mum says it would be, cause she's not into Japanese anime]...

Anyways, the true purpose of blogging today.

Was to tell you of my exam subtopics that are coming out. [Told just recently to us by Chemistry and Physics teacher]

Physics;
Paper 1 : ALL CHAPTERS
Paper 2 : Chapter 2, 3, 4 and 5
Paper 3 : Chapter 3 and 4

Chemistry; [ahem, ahem] XD
Paper 1 : ALL CHAPTERS
Paper 2 : ahem *wonders if I should continue* D:
Ah, what the heck, just continue XD
It'll confuse you anyways XD

So, Paper 2 : Section A
Q1 : Chap 2, 5 and 6
Q2 : Chap 3 [I think], 7 and 8
Q3 : Chap 6, 7 and 8
Q4 : Chap 9 =X
Q5 : Chap 8 =X and 6
Q6 : Chap 7 =X
Section B :
Chap 2, and 4 / Chap 6
Section C :
Chap 2 and 6 / Chap 9 =X

Paper 3 :
Chap 6 and 7

English: Sound Machine XD

CONCLUSION. JUST STUDY ALL CHAPTERS IN A SUBJECT

=_=;

Have fun and happy studying !!!

No comments: