Thursday, October 20, 2011

Another update!


Hey there! :D

Yup, it's been awhile, and if everything goes on smoothly,
I'll actually publish this post AT HOME.
(No, the internet isn't readily available yet - it still goes on when it wants to
and drops when it wants to.)

So... I'll just give you a better update with some photos to boot!

First of all:
Premier of The Three Musketeers @ Berjaya Times Square
If you had followed me on Twitter, you would know when.

If you didn't... well... the premier was on the 6th October 8D
Awesome, it was!!

The place where we collected the tickets, were these:

 3 Musketeers!!!... errr... what's that lady over there doing?? lol

 with the Fencing Organization from... Subang? I think??


yeah...

Then I got them tickets!!

Wooo HOOO!!
*oh, there's a lady there lol.
Eh, wait a minute, why is there 4 people? o_o

After that, I wash my specs *cause I needed to see clearly lol
and then we entered the cinema.

I think my family was the most excited of all the viewers there O_O

We apparently were the first to line up and the first to grab our 3D glasses
and the first to grab our free seating o.o

errr yeah, lol.

The movie was AWESOME!!
But seriously, I think it lacked the logical factor :/
Still... it was pretty funny and fantastic!

Go watch, if you have the chance!!

Secondly:

On the 8th of October...
This happened:

 Yup, the car... met an accident... with the tree.

Actually, it's the tree that got an accident with the car.
Because that Saturday, there was a storm and all, so the tree fell on the car, across the road.
Yes, people. Read: The tree fell on the car from across the road =.=;;

So now, it's still in repair :/
Expensive repair.

Thirdly:

On Saturday, the 15th:

I made a chocolate cake :9

But the best part of it was actually, the chocolate swirl! Yummehhh!!

 Ohhhh look at that *drools*

 So...
AWESOMELY FANTASTICALLY FABULOUS!!
And... it's made of 50% unsweeted cocoa powder and 50% butter.
READ: NO SUGAR OR MILK.

*bittttterrrrrrr*

But at least the cake wasn't!

 Oh yeah! Final product!

Unfortunately, it was too sweet (frosting)
I accidentally put too much sugar, following the American-styled recipe :x

The cake is Fabulous, though.
The first time ever it came out wonderfully moist and dense :9

Fourthly:


In college:
The Mehregan Festival :D
There were dancing, and musical entertainment and lots of things.
Unfortunately, I only have a pic to let you see... That too, only the stage :/
Sorry! I was too far back :/

Fifthly:

I paid a visit to a tall building in KL :D

Wonderful view, right? :D
Loved the view! <3


Sixthly:

No pic for this, sorry!
I've updated my iPhone 4 to iOS 5 :D

That's the good news. The bad news is, it was done in college,
so all the Apps weren't synced and so that means...

I've lost ALL my Contacts.
If you have my number, please send me an SMS with just your name.
I'll add you in :)

Thank you!!

No comments: