Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Something Short

I think I ought to update a little about my current life o_o

College has already started, and yesh, I'm pretty busy.
Also, it's not like I'm trying to ignore my blog
(pity you la, blog; but I'm not doing this on purpose!)

You see, my internet has got some problem
(I'm pretty sure it's the internet;
EVERYONE's computer/iPhones at home are affected)

The internet gets connected for maybe 30 seconds,
then the line drops for 5 mins or more...
So in a way, my wonderful Internet Service Provider
should go harvest coconuts or something! rawr.

So, now I'm trying to spend most of my days at my college:
my beloved college lol

I've already cleared out my cupboard shelf soon I have to put things in :/
And in the midst of clearing out my wardrobe and putting in some
more office wear :D

Ah! Also, I'm going to go take my driving test somewhere this month,
so hopefully this time I can pass :D

Oh, and PS:
I'm going to do my best in studying and baking :D
*Especially now since I'm really trying to make chocolate stuff.

If they turn out successful, you know who to call for your Valentine's order! :D
*doing a little business here, self-promote XD

No comments: