Tuesday, August 30, 2011

wei ;(

Weh guys,

I'm so sad I can't meet up with you guys...
like seriously!

I've been looking forward to our agreed outing after I get back from Spain...
and now, we must wait until December holidays. *sniff* *sniff*

How I wish you just finished your exams or you have some awesome free time
so we can hangout together like we normally do before either of us went to college.

The truth is, I'm starting my college in October;
and I don't know if because of that, I'd be entitled to December holidays.

I certainly hope so :x

So anyways, to fill up my loneliness awaiting you guys,
I shalt go ahead and demand the photos from my sister...
that my computer can't read.

Honestly... I have 644 items in my master copy folder...
and you can bet that I've have maybe more than a thousand plus with my sis's
pics combined.

But don't worry.

I'd have to filter everything and make sure that they are somehow...
... "blog-worthy" :D

So, that is how I plan to fill up my holidays... and with my driving thing going on.
Oh dear :/


I don't know if I had dug my own grave by going to APPIT UCTI.
But whatever.

I just hope that the Lord does have a plan for me in that College University.

BACK TO REALITY.

I'm now eating instant noodles from a cup.
also, uploading pictures and listening to my Japanese music...
I'm also wondering where my external D has gone to...
*you guys haven't taken it, right?*

Ah well. :/
bye guys.
Once I finished uploading the photos, you'll know...

Stay tuned for more updates!!

No comments: