UWAHHH!!!!
I just have ONE MORE DAY before take off!!
zomgosh! :D :D
Soon, you'll be seeing me on the plane; bidding Malaysia farewell for 10 days.
10 DAYS!! :D :D
*sorry, can't help it*
I'm planning to bring my camera; but I'm now kinda scared cause I don't have enough memory space for all my pics :(
I'm only bringing like; 2 SD cards; each 1 Gig worth of memory D:
That means, I only get to take about 600 pictures :(
600 pictures / 10 days = 60 pictures per day! D:
Where got enough?!
But then again, it can't be helped :(
I actually haven't finished packing yet; so I guess I have to pack everything by tonight.
And it will be a busy night; since one of my Mum's friends is coming over to stay here XD
And, the first 2 days, I'll be staying in a 3 star hotel called "Avant Terrejon Hotel".
The next 7 days, I'll be staying in San Ireneo, General Kirkpatrick. 8D 8D
The last day, it's in a hotel again 8D
Honestly, San Ireneo looks like apartments; so I thought there'd be dorms in there...
Until I got an email this morning saying that they may be host families... uh-oh.
Seriously, this means that we have to converse well in Spainish...
DX
So far, the only things I can say are:
Como estaz?: How are you?
Muy bien: Good
como te llamas: What's your name?
... I even forgot how to reply ><
It maybe... um, Googled: It's me llamo...
*sigh* I should've done something about my language, really D:
Actually, in a state of panic; I would instead accidentally come out with the other languages that would be wrong to come out.
Can you imagine a conversation like this?
Me: Hola!
Host: Hola! Bienvenido a EspaƱa! Como estaz?
Me: Errr... err... Muy bien, gracias! :D
Host: Como te llamas?
Me: errr... ah... Me llamo Breena... Hajimemashite!!
Host: (o____0|||)
I"m kinda afraid my spainish will fail me; and other languages will come out by themselves =.=;
Well; I guess this means it's time to learn some Spainish! 8D
and, hm... I wished I could put some pictures in so that I can put in my blog. Don't you think it's becoming a little wordy-er in here? =/
SORRY!!! ><;;
No comments:
Post a Comment