Friday, November 27, 2009

*yawn*

I've seen better days, I guess.

All the excitement has died [I think]

It might revive once more when I see my cheque ;x
Opps!! xD

Anyways, I've been doing things which are driving me up the wall.

For example;
1. Downloading my oh-so-addictive [GAHHHHHHHHH!!] anime =D

2. Writing and savouring writing again =D

3. Peeping at my study books and wondering if I'd ever try to study xD

4. Thinking about the future, and getting hungry over it. [honestly, I don't know what I'm doing in Science stream]

5. Downloading anime songs ;3

6. Watching anime at one oh-so-famous-site :D :D

7. er... sorry, ran out of ideas =.=

8. Sworn off to NEVER EVER set foot sight again in Neopets [please, don't remind me]

9. Trying my best not to be addicted again.

10. Wondering... if studying writing is really what I want to do now.

It's strange and funny. When I watch an anime, the protagonist would have a goal, and never loose sight of it. I wonder if they actually have thought about their goals through and through, again and again [Malay idiom,'fikir masak-masak'] before coming to a conclusion that is exactly what they want in life.

I know what I want. I want an easy life [shamelessly admitting it here].
I also want a small cottage =^.^= so I don't have to end up cleaning terrace houses [especially when I'm alone]
I want to have a laidback lifestyle [not as in to squander money, but to take life easy, and not have people telling me what to do.

But what do I really want? People say human beings are complex creatures. They are not satisfied with what they want, and are constantly looking for things that others own, but they do not possess. D;

I don't wanna be like that. But does it mean that I can't have goals as well?

*sigh*

Living isn't as easy as just existing D;

No comments: