I'm going to SCHOOL tomorrow~~
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
I'M JUST...
DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN
EXCITEEDDDDD!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIII~~~
EXCITEEDDDDD!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIII~~~
Double joy, following THE SECRET!!!
Meheheheheheheheeeeeeeeee~~~
OKOK, CALM DOWN.... CALM... down... XD
OOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LAla~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
*breathes in**breathes out**breathes in**breathes out*
***RELEASES EXCITEDNESS***
**********************************************************************
It was.... well... great!!! [***RELEASES EXCITEDNESS***
**********************************************************************
So, today was my sister's performance and Chinese Dance :D
[
Anyways, I thought I had a good chance being the camera person today, with Dad being late and all. Who knew; I was SOOOOOOOO wrong.
Going there, I was early. Then, after arriving, I realized I forgot to bring the spare batteries -_-
What's worst? That camera was not only loaded with pics, but there wasn't enough chemical energy to react and generate electricity [
Anyways, I had to go home and get the spare, and while I was coming back, I waited for Dad to come out so we could go together.
That's was when my phone rang and I was told that Monica was already lining up and was about to dance
==;
By the time we arrived, the dance was nearly starting. Lol? I haven't changed the batteries yet!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Some camera person I am e_e
And when I was done [fiddling with Mum and arguing on the arrangement of the batteries], it was already halfway through the dance .swt =.=
In the end, [
Met my long-lost [studying in SMK Section 3] friend. lols, we're both in Pure Science, and she, too is stressed out XD
Some pics of the dance ;D
Before the dance ;)
After the Chinese dance, there was an Indian dance as well. But the PA-system wrecked it, and the girl was forced to dance halfway *grumble*
Later though, it was the Malay dance, and halfway, the Chinese dancers accompanied them.
Later, my sister's UPSR results was announced. o.O wanna know what was her results?
First, let me tell you that Mum was not confident that she will get straight As.
So my sis was upset. A volcano erupted somewhere in between and my sis was told to prove it to Mum that she could get 5As. I, myself, had no such comments.
And now, she has arrived to the moment that could make/break Mum's perception of her.
*drumrolls*
And she got....
+
And because Mum had no confidence in her, and Monica managed to prove her wrong, Mum had to BOW DOWN to Monica. In public. xD
There were those who didn't get 5As as well. They were terribly upset D:
It's just UPSR [sorry for those who got 5As] and then again, SPM is the most important one of them all.
5As [in UPSR] is nothing compared to SPM exam [a reminder for yourself as well, Whiteice] =.=
It's just UPSR [sorry for those who got 5As] and then again, SPM is the most important one of them all.
5As [in UPSR] is nothing compared to SPM exam [a reminder for yourself as well, Whiteice] =.=
Some screen shots during the 'slip release';
Heh, heh~
Going back to my primary school was nostalgic for me. It remained the same although there were lots of changes. Here are some pics ;D
One thing is for sure. Once I returned, I wished I was a primary schoolkid again. It was soooo... beautiful being back there again. Almost... magical ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment