It was definitely scary yesterday. My day started with a tensioned note and ended with a anxious note.
Why? Cause it was the debate, and BK FINAL YEAR-END EXAM.
So I planned to get up at 5 in the morning to prepare for the debate. That failed.
Then I decided to prepare for the debate in school. Luckily, that went well.
Not the debate, the preparation. The debate was scary, and I had this weird feeling of wanting to win. But I had to remind myself that I can't POI. lols. It wasn't really a competition, so... lol!
But after that, we had the Year-End class party. Now, THAT was fun!!
We all pot-luck'ed' and there were various kind of foods there on the elongated canteen table. No pics to show you, sorry.
I had more than I can eat, thank you. I'm sure many others share the same predicament. He he.
Can't eat anymore? GO PACKET!!
Ended up bringing back jellies, Oreo cake, cookies, a tart. And my unfinished fish crackers. [one packet only -.-;]
After that, the whole class became camera-happy people. I wasone half of a camera-happy person.
Walked home, saved only 5 minutes ==
Bathed, straight-away opened Gospel of St. Luke. Can die ady lar, really.
I can even fall asleep ==
Oh well. After the exam, I'm sure no A ady T_T
Got back my previous test paper [during the school exam].
Lol. I scored 92%. Teacher wants me to score 95%. That's what she calls excellent.
Pressure is high. For sure the exam no A LIAO!!!
Whiteice froze in time on 3.02 PM
___________________________________________________________________________________
Why? Cause it was the debate, and BK FINAL YEAR-END EXAM.
So I planned to get up at 5 in the morning to prepare for the debate. That failed.
Then I decided to prepare for the debate in school. Luckily, that went well.
Not the debate, the preparation. The debate was scary, and I had this weird feeling of wanting to win. But I had to remind myself that I can't POI. lols. It wasn't really a competition, so... lol!
But after that, we had the Year-End class party. Now, THAT was fun!!
We all pot-luck'ed' and there were various kind of foods there on the elongated canteen table. No pics to show you, sorry.
I had more than I can eat, thank you. I'm sure many others share the same predicament. He he.
Can't eat anymore? GO PACKET!!
Ended up bringing back jellies, Oreo cake, cookies, a tart. And my unfinished fish crackers. [one packet only -.-;]
After that, the whole class became camera-happy people. I was
Walked home, saved only 5 minutes ==
Bathed, straight-away opened Gospel of St. Luke. Can die ady lar, really.
I can even fall asleep ==
Oh well. After the exam, I'm sure no A ady T_T
Got back my previous test paper [during the school exam].
Lol. I scored 92%. Teacher wants me to score 95%. That's what she calls excellent.
Pressure is high. For sure the exam no A LIAO!!!
Whiteice froze in time on 3.02 PM
___________________________________________________________________________________
Tuesday, November 16 2009
Here's what I've been up to on Monday [the last time I blogged was on Sunday, right?]
Ok, I got up at 7 in the morning....
I WAS LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!
Or not -_-
lol, I was considered 'early' cause that day, I was scheduled to go to She-Reen's house :D
To bake tarts ;D
Arrived at 9 o'clock, only She-Reen was there. Michele was sending others over, and she said '10.30 a.m.'
Why no one told me? =.=;
I guess I was forgotten -.-;
Too bad D=
But at least I was able to have breakfast at SR's house ;x
Her dad packeted lovely Nasi Lemak ;)
When the gang came, all started talking in Chinese. Kept my usually-talkative mouth shut.
Watched SR's mother demonstrating, and went like, 'Woah... that's real fast!'
After doing the hands-on, we were able to improve our skills. =x
Before lunch, we finished the first batch of tarts; Blueberry Cheese Tarts.
Lunch was delicious! I especially love the soup!!
After lunch, we sped up the process and completed all the tarts [Blueberry Cheese Tarts and Fruit Tarts] before...? 3.30 p.m.
She-Reen was still making the Lychee Jellies so I helped her out a tiny bit.
Mum came around.. 4.30p.m.
By that time, I saw SR's 'Happy Aquarium' fishes in her Facebook.
Then went back, and makan summore.
T_T
Mum brought me out for some Thosai =.=
Aiyoh! Eat until cannot eat ady!!
And saw some Secondary School boys sitting down with a girl. One of them was what? Trying to kiss her? Eww.
Thank goodness we were leaving that place ady -_-
Went home and studied. Oh GOSH! BK EXAM TOMORROW!! HAVEN'T STUDY YETTT!!
P.S. Didn't eat dinner ==;
Here is what the tart looked like;
No comments:
Post a Comment