Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mum’s leaving for Thailand!! D; D;
Correction : Mum left for Thailand. And now, she’s back ;D ;D
Re-correction : Mum’s home; sick; and we have to cover for her, in the restaurant. For 3 days.
So… my sis and I were substitutes for her! [We still are, BTW]
Now I know how to make *delicious* juices served at the restaurant, too!! Yippeee~~~
I never thought of being able to make THE lemongrass at our restaurant. [Proof of Mum’s hard work of teaching me]
XD
Anyways, it seems like there is *a lot* of things that went on [in Japan].
For instance, TEGAMI BACHI!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD
image

GAUCHE SUEDE IS SO;;
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

My goodness. This is embarrassing. But still…
kyaaaaaa~~ ;3 ;3
Then there’s Lag Seeing, who is always crying… TnT [He cries so much that I find it comical that he’s touched so easily.]
And Niche, damn cute girl; and damn dangerous, too.
Lastly, Steak. Who’s all mouth. And gets a perm [in the manga]
The anime is said to consist of 13 episodes. However, judging from the way it’s going, I think that either there’s
1. going to be a second season

Or

2. more that 13 episodes.
I’ve currently watched 9 episodes. ;D
Can’t wait for the next one; which is coming out tomorrow!! xD

すてき~~!!
I got so into テガミバチ that I just can’t stop thinking about it. I really love the plot. How I wish I can write up something like this =D
… and be as rich as J.K Rowling.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~

*chokes*
*AHEM*

So anyways, what I wanted to say was that… I’ve never seen a Coral Fish before. [I know it’s random, but WTHeck]
Especially it’s teeth!!! :O
Here are some pics;
Looks like I have to install the camera driver first before I can transfer the photos. =.=;
But how did I do it last time? *scratches head*
Weird –.-
Well, anyways, once I get the photos in here, I’ll post them ;D

No comments: