Thursday, December 10, 2009

Keh keh...
Finally managed to link up *the* camera to my computer!!! xD

Okok, not gonna say much now, since my anime finish downloading and all x)
WAIIITTT... Should I not be on the way to Tuition?!

-__-;

Errr... ok, since I'm busy with the shop and all xD
Not to mention, gettingmyselfstraightwithwhatIwanttobeinlife.... ermmm...

*slaps self* Pictures! Pictures!!

okok. Here they are; summerizing what I've done the past month or so [or not x( ]
Anyways;

Saying goodbye to my childhood play toys... er... yeah, there's some dolls in it too
[obviously]


No, this one was made during last term's examination ;D


I can't believe I still have this
[so it was in my house xD]


No, I'm not responsible for this [wonderfully] neat arrangement.
Though I wish I was. T-T
ありがとう!! Mon-chan ;3 ;3


It caught my eye... so I thought it was cute ;3


Gone to Popular and got these books xD


Oh? It's rare to find a heart-shaped tomato xD
[In your own kitchen, especially]


This was the Coral Fish that I was talking about!!
My Aunt Corrinne said that it's actually Blue in colour, but since she
DESCALED it... it goes without saying =.=


Check out it's TEETH!!
That's some teeth that could rip yer flesh out!!!


TA~DAAAHHH~~~
The Coral Fish was made to this ^^;
Mmmm~ Yummy~~~
大好き!!


Here concludes what I've done for the past month [I guess] xD
Besides downloading and stuff XD
BTW, I'm seriously considering a career that's outside of the Science stream.

I wonder if it's ok? *haiz*

No comments: