Tuesday, April 14, 2009

XD YAY!!

School's out!

At least, for tomorrow...
I wanttttttt my holidayssssssssss... with no homework! :K

So... a million and one things happened today that was interesting XD

1st. I over-slept for 10 minutes

2nd. I brought my favourite food to school.

3rd. We (SR, Mic and I) won consolation prize for the Add Maths slide. YAY!! I got something practical XP
A file and a Faber-Castell pen XD

Here's what they look like;


If it does not look good, well... it's the lighting and the phone camera's fault x.x
I'm surprised though. This time, the prizes are of good quality o.o

3rd. There was a 'special performance' on Canines today... Oh my goodness! Aren't Labradors just cuteeee???
They were black in colour. Special police dogs trained to sniff out drugs and explosives. <3 <3 <3 I'd fall head over heels with them... if it weren't for the German Shepherds around~ *haizzzz* how wonderful is that?!
And I petted them, too^^
Oh my, aren't they adorable??? -no photos here. Couldn't bring handphone to school *annoyed*-

4th. TTH came back to school, causing number 5.

5th. Our classroom shifted to the ground floor~ Hooray!!
BTW, I think nothing of the noise caused by the natural environment. It's just natural. I think more of the time and energy spent to walk up and down the staircase to the bathroom/canteen/bookshop. -.-

6th. I had not finished my Add Maths!

7th. I still had not finished Add Maths!!

8th. -.- ok, we had to go present Chap. 4 History... *grr* hate hate!
*stab**stab**stab*

9th. My dad says I have a good sense of Extraordinary Sensory Preception. o.o I have ESP?
... nah, that wouldn't be right. I just thought he wouldn't come cause he was probably late or something [he was supposed to pick me up today. But the bus came first, so I just hopped on it :D]
Turns out, he forgot about me. My sister had to remind him and I 'magically appeared' at the gate when she opened the gate for him -.-

10th. My mum gave me Pork Leg Rice! YAY!!

11th. Not much homeworks, YAY!!

12th. Tomorrow no school! YAY!!

Oh, and did I mention I'm going for the trip tomorrow? XD XD

No comments: