Monday, April 6, 2009

WHY?!

I known you for so many years, and I thought you should've been MY pillar of strength...
BUT NO...

That's not what you did. Maybe you tried, but I guess you've falter in some way... Ever since the outsider came, you've always been this way.

Was a little attention from you was too much to ask?
Perhaps a little love and affection an impossible task for you?
Does 5 minutes of your time for me feels like an endless abyss of boredom to you?

All I wanted was communication. Yet you set me off, every time.
You pretend to hear, but you just don't care.
You just give opinions, but never take some. I wish life was different from this.

You used to be the envy of my friends.
But now, you're just another stranger to me.
Right when I needed you the most, you left.
Now when you needed me, I have to stay

When I've wanted to confide in you, you gossip lesser matters with a sister.
When I've asked for help, you turn your back, ignoring my plea.

Yet now, when the situation's reversed, you blame it on me.
Is it so hard to understand?
What's the meaning of this?!
LIFE ISN'T FAIR, they say.
So fine. LEAVE IT THAT WAY.

But no... you wanted to send me far away. I cause too much problems, you say.

DO YOU THINK, BY RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR PROBLEMS, YOU'D CHASE IT AWAY?!

No comments: