My homework is not complete!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Current homework ;
Physic Notes
Chemistry Exercise
Biology Exercise
History Notes (I'll be damned to finish this *crosses arms*)
Add Maths Pelangi Exercise TnT
You see?! How can I finish these in a weekend?!
Ok, if I cut down my computer time, maybe... but honestly, do you think that I would have a life if I DO cut down computer time?! NO! I wouldn't!
It would be exactly like Bella missing her Edward. ZOMBIE-like.
But of course, no life these two years = Life after these two years, like *disco party... BLURRRRRR*
Exactly like how Bella felt after Edward came back. O.O
OH NOES... I'm comparing my life to Isabella Marie Swan's life! *headdesk*
What happened to me?!

Probably from reading to much of this^
-.- I can't believe I actually read it! Well... it was ok... different from Vampire Diaries series *hearts*
I like it very much^^
Except the parts where Elena went like, "Oh Stefan, oh Stefan, I'm scared..."
*rolls eyes*
Ah! ... To be or NOT to be? That's the question...
Especially when you are faced with a thousand dilemmas and your faith in the future is tested. D:
If you ask me about books, I would recommend you to read Vampire Diaries...

Book 1 Book 2
The full set ^^
IF you like Vampire Romance.
The second one....

I got this as a Christmas Present^^ I loved the plot. When you read it, you have no idea what Seeker has got to do with Wildman, nor do you understand what Radiance is all about. Until the very end... shiok.
Hopefully, I'll finish my homework soon... and get 400k once again :D
No comments:
Post a Comment