Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thank you♥

Thank you very much for being there for me when I totally, totally need it.
And for carving out the way when all I see is a thick smog that can take me out of my path.

But most of all, thank you for bringing me back to God.
I'm still lacking in many areas, but this ONE problem would take me back
(if not permanently, at least for some time)... hopefully hehe.

The road is tough and winding, with many obstacles...
but I don't plan to dwell too much on them. I want to move on.

There isn't anything for me now; so when the time comes,
I'll trust Him to act out His plan for me ♥

Bottomline: Thank you very much! :D

PS. Bloggie, I'm still working on the guitar, so sorry, no makeover for you :/
Oh well :p

No comments: