Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Day 7810

Pshhhhhh

Long time. Just felt like updating since I have the urge to write stuff.

Ahhhh writing. How long has it been since I last expressed myself in words no one could form except for me, myself and I? A few years.

That is one of the things I can do, and I can do beautifully XD
Write and appreciate my own talent for writing (people may say "not good enough", but one can't satisfy everybody!... getting a little narcissistic here!!)
I have since added another competition to my portfolio:
Big App Challenge 1.0 - calling ourselves: "DAM-IT" - Malaysian Dam Water Level Prediction and Reporting using Climate.
Schneider's Go Green in the City Competition.


It's gonna be a busy, busy, busy year. When was it not? Scratch that, I remember when it wasn't haha. And it was a waste.
___ 
For now, here's a piece of haiku from 私: 
Snow drops fall in the summer haze; 
fleeting human lives passes faster than snow in a daze 
___

HAHAHA. Not what I thought I'd come up with, but okayyyyy. hahaha. See you in nevereverland!!

No comments: