Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hey HO!

'Sup peeps?

Popping in just to let you know that I'm alive.
And kicking.

Still kicking. rofl. Update, I guess :?
Great, after nearly a month of absence, I have no idea where to start :(
I guess I'll start with this:


Dad's Birthday Cake! :D
Yesh, I made it myself :x
It was Supreme Cheesecake XD
(this cake actually has a name lol)

My uncle, a cake taster (actually he really is a food taster), said that the ratio of cheese to chocolate could improve...
and that was his ONLY comment :D
There was too much crust, too little cheese :x

Other than that,
the taste of the cheese and chocolate and everything was just right! :D
WHOOPEE !!! :D


This is my sushi.
That I make for my breakfast (one to 2 days :x)

Yeah, apparently I've become an expert sushi roller too rofl.

On another note, I've started a few things already:

1. Working.
Yes, I'm working, part-time.
As (don't laugh) and English (tuition) teacher :)

To some (very hyper Std 6, talkative F1, normal F4 and serious F5) students.

Learning English just as I'm teaching it haha XD
But it's a good experience :D

I remember stating in this blog that I wanted to teach the Myanmarese English.
I guess this is "training" for me to be more professional, huh? :)

2. Playing Plants vs Zombies
Unfortunately, it's just too addictive D:
Very hard to keep -any- available hands off it :/

Unfortunately so, since the zombies have the same opinion on brains :/
As the Peashooters have the same opinion on zombies...
and my mouse have the same opinion on the Peashooters...
Gah, the never ending cycle! D:



DON'T be fooled.
Just cause my level's 1-7 doesn't mean I'm a noob, kay?

This would be my 3rd round playing the whole Adventure set ==
(yes, I've seen the Zomboss twice now, sigh)
Now I'm just collecting the plants for my Zen Garden :)

I have these plants now, currently.


And a wee bit more of Marigolds :/
Not that they're worth showing anyways.

I know, there's still a lot to go D:
But, at least it's still better than an empty table haha XD

ohkay... *gamer mode off*

3. Alpha Course.
uhh... some really spiritual stuff here :D
All about the Lord.

No, seriously.
I'm kinda happy that I joined this course to deepen my faith and know the Lord more.
Since last year, I was kinda off track :x

Now I think I'm back on track again :D
Let's hope my spiritual defence lasts in the spiritual warfare!
*Armour mode on*

Only problem is:
I'll need to find a new group to attend, or I know I'll break DX

4. DrawSomething
Oh yeah, I totally have this one rofl. Here's a pic that I drew :x

==
Actually, I might just send this picture tomorrow.
I don't have the intention to sleep so late today
(since there's a lecture tomorrow -on a Saturday, so definitely no fun-):

I guess that's all.
Together with all the in-between work, of course :)
And college lol.

After that...
The End :D

No comments: