Well, love is in the air, for everyone...
Traffic Lights as well...
Serious, no prank.

Turn right for love? :3
Or your love awaits you on the right? XD
*Eitherway, it was turn right to avoid traffic jam's love XD
Serious, no prank.
Turn right for love? :3
Or your love awaits you on the right? XD
*Eitherway, it was turn right to avoid traffic jam's love XD
And that includes me :)
Yes, it's true.
I feel love as well.
Love for my
==
I think my lovely college is up to something.
No, sorry.
Valentine's Day was smack in the middle of my exams ==
So I was in college almost the whole day,
lovin' my books...
On another note, Whitney Houston passed away recently...
So I had to mention her cause I wanted to use one of her song lyrics.
AND IIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS
LOOOOOOOVEEE YOOOOOOOUUUUUU!!
*to my notes/books/study materials* ==
*sigh*
Saddening.
I would've prefered to stay home play games -_____-
XBOX REVIVAL: SUCCESSFUL!!

No comments:
Post a Comment