Hey people! 'sup!
Yeah, I know.
I'm late (again!) with my Christmas greetings and New Year wishes.
So, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years! :D
There are many things that are worth blogging about between the times...
but I simply can't coz I'm currently undertaking some other businesses for now.
When I've finished with those, I will update you :D
For now, I'll just update about the 19th Dec 2011.
I brought this to my college :D
| Can you read, can you read?! :D "Merry Christmas" :D *okay, ugly drawing, sorry, can't help it D: |
It was supposed to be 2-tiers, but the cream was so good that I decided to keep one for myself :x
It was Awesomeeeeeeeeeeee!! :D
Another pic :D
| Yeah, you read right. "Welcome home Mum" in Squiggles :D |
Cause on the 18th, my Mum was discharged from the hospital after her surgery.
Oh, don't worry; she went under the knife for fibrosis.
But now she's okay :)
Recovering well... just couldn't drive or work yet :x
I have another awesome chocolate-y picture to show you,
but now is not the time.
I've yet to transfer all finger-licking pictures from phone to computer for editing.
(Yes, THAT back-dated rofl)
For now, I have to leave.
See you, and have a blessed New Year :D
No comments:
Post a Comment