Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ramblings

As I thought about it, I decided (again!)
that I'll not see you more than you should be.

Being narcissistic doesn't help anyone (unless you talk to douche bags =_=)
And anyway, I'll never work out with you, so!

This is goodbye....

Also Lord,
I hope that You will help me on this.
I feel like this is a difficult test for me,
and I'm really not happy that he is a test.

But on the other hand, I also kinda feel happy that you gave me this test
cause it would mean that I would be able to pass it (with flying colours, I hope! :)

And anyways, you wouldn't give us humans great tests that we can't handle.
So let this feelings of mine dissappear like Neopets and Ichumon.

Either You or him... as it can never be both.
Teach me to draw the line and stop where friendship ends.
This is what I pray,
Amen.

And from now on, I'll fill my dreams with outings with chele and SR,
and baking and assignments and a 4.0 GPA.

PS. chele, I know the power of peer pressure,
So I hope you'll be able to help me remember this if I ever go back against what I said here.
Please bear with me, kay? It's really difficult since I've stupidly proclaimed it
(for the first time) to the world...

With much love, :D
whiteice.

rofl!! I almost signed off with my real name XD

No comments: