Hi people!! I finally uploaded the photos for you to see~~
:D :D
Oh yeah, you people better be jealous!! Or I will itadakimasu you all!!
[lol, just joking xD]
So now, let's start with the Christmas Prezzies first xD
Ooooohhhh... A Tin!! xD
Inside, there is a Christmas-themed mug to drink from.
Here are some of the wrapped Christmas prezzies for you to feast your eyes on xD
From the Christmas Dinner #2
From the Christmas Dinner #2
From the Christmas Dinner #2
Aunty Corinne's Present!
Aunty Corinne's Present!
One of the prezzies from the Christmas Dinner #2...
Chocolate Wafer Cubes!!
They were YUMMY!!
;9
Sis's prezzie from the Christmas Dinner #2
A photo album!
[She says she wanted one all along oh 0.0]
Prezzies from Aunty Corinne!
Christmas - themed MUGS!
Mum's Town Mug
Sis's Flower Mug.
The Choco Cubes xD
Okay, I know the arrangement's out and all ;P
Couldn't be bothered.
I need to finish this post fast D:{
My tin.
My Mug was all Christmas Tree-ish
My Christmas themed hat.
I wore this at the Christmas Dinner #2
and took it off during the game ;P
Okays, okays.
Now for prezzies from da family!!
From Dad;
My own cooking pot!
okay, honestly, I was like... huh?!
But then, this was to help me when I need to boil, melt, fry? and such when I bake something xD
For example, the Caramel Cornflakes...
From Mum;
A HOODIE!!!
OMiGosh!!
I *SO* LIKE HOODIES!!
[though I prefer black/whites combo] xD
Meh, whateva!
I still love it! ;3 ;3
A plushmina.
Okays, technically from mum's friend.
Actually Mum already got one when she came back for the second last time.
This was given to her as a Christmas/Going Away prezzie by a collegue.
Since she already got one, she gave me this x.x
And now...
A special New Year's gift!
From Mum & Dad;
Yeah, you BETTER SCREAM.
3
2
1
SCREAM!!
Know what it is?!
CAN YOU TELL?!
With its accompanied gadgets?!
iPHONE 4!!!!!
GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
KYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*doki**doki*
Take a deep breath...
*cools*
*flares*
*SCREAMS*
okay. NOT.
It was in de house for sometime already... for a few days...
so I wasn't that excited.
Until I charged it and played with it.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OhMiGosh!
*loves*
Are you ready for the Singapore Souvenirs?
From Mum;
To Mon.
lol!!
But Mon only wants to paint Mum's nails!
But Mon only wants to paint Mum's nails!
GYAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
To Me.
Honestly, I don't use facewash.
Never in my life.
The only time I did use it was when I use Clean & Clear... and OLAY.
Heck, that was YEARS ago =.=
So why start now?
Dunno.
Mum did say though when I have someone I like and wanna impress the FELLA, I'd start using it.
Yeah.
Looks like that'll have to wait xD
-Post End-
No comments:
Post a Comment