Monday, February 21, 2011

Nuffnang Contest - Beastly

Beastly, the modern twist of "Beauty and the Beast" is HERE!!


:D :D 

Okay, so having done my research, it's actually based on the Novel, Beastly by Alex Finn.

It's about a guy, who being cursed by a fellow-classmate-cum-witch, has a year to find a girl who truly loves him... or risk being a beast forever!!!

Interesting, huh?

Here's the trailer:

One word: AWESOME!

Anyways, after watching the trailer some weeks back, my sis and I are really really really excited for this movie!!
Just two people in love with romantic fairytales ;x

And *this* is where Nuffnang comes in!


So Nuffies~
Here I go!! xD xD

If I were a Beast given ONE chance to prove that I am worthy to be human again, I would...

...give up on it.


NO! NO! Wait!! Don't go! D;

Let me finish D:

Truthfully, I'm sure being a beast ain't that BAD at all.
[Even though this is coming from a girl's point of view -.-]

Ok, here's my reason.

Being a BEAST, with a twisted appearance and character is much much much more harmless than a person with a pretty face but an aweful personality.

If you've watched Shrek, you'd understand.



The "Prince" banishes and persecutes all fairytale creatures using cruel methods.


Locking up other "beasts"...
...torturing them [remember the poor Ginger?]...

See? To the Prince [a human], anything that does not appear human, is a "beast", a "creature".
His personality was super twisted that though appearing human, he was nothing humane!


He even arrested Princess Fiona during their marriage ceremony because she was a "beast"... 
[okay, Ogre, to be exact].

Well, he ended up being eaten by the Dragon, so I guess he got what he deserve ;x



On another note, to me, any sort of 'gift' could be both a blessing and a curse.

As a person who does not really care about apperances, being a "human" inside is all that matters.

While there are many movies that illustrates this point, I know that there are a lot of us who would think this way. And, no matter from which angle you come from, you'd already know that I am a human, despite my appearances.

To be human, is to be imperfect.

As I am already imperfect, at the surface, then it makes me human.
So if I were given the chance to be human again?
I would give up on it.... or more precisely, leave it as it is.

Because I know, deep down, in my heart of hearts, I am already a "human".
[If this does not turn me back to the way I was, the next one would xD]

Though it might take a beastly prince to see me that way, it wouldn't matter.
We'd fall in love, go on dates, give each other chocolates, scare the hell out of other people, enjoy each other's presence... what's not to like?

After all, everyone also knows that a kiss of true love would work miracles, right? :)

So thank you, Nuffnang!! For being my Fairy Godmother and showing me this true reality. ;)

Now all that's left is dressing up like a princess and strolling down the Cathay Complex, at the Curve, to watch this fantastic movie about true love and fairytales :P

No comments: