Friday, July 13, 2012

Bon Odori? To go or not to go...

Yeah, weird title.

Well, just wondering, since I'm studying the language,
I might as well learn the culture, right?

But the truth is, I'm not sure if I should go or not.

If I go, I'd probably won't enjoy it?
or rather, should I say, I'd rather stay home and do
'other' things that I have interest in?

I mean, it's a dance ('Odori' means dance). And I'm not sure what I'll expect from this.
And normally, I'm not really the type that usually appreciates old, traditional dances.
Since I don't participate, I can't appreciate, I guess.

Also, I'll be dragging my mum to go if I go. But she's kinda on the
50/50 side. She'll take me if I wanted to go :/

On the other hand, if I don't go, then I won't get to experience what
it might be like...

And while we're on the topic of experiencing something here,
it also depends on who you go with.
My mum... I know she'll make it to the fullest,
and she'll try to appreciate it.

Myself, well to be honest.... I really don't know.

And then there's another issue of asking that other person,
if he wants to go or not.

hmmmm...

Okay, I've done enough thinking.
It's no big deal. I guess since Mum volunteered, I could ask him anyways if he wants to come.
If he comes, great. If not, I'm not bothered, I'll spend quality time with my Mum♥
Plus, I'm not exactly responsible for him, so meh.

It doesn't matter to me XD
Hahaha, I honestly thought I won't reach a decision, but looks like I have now^^u

Okay, off to send a text message :D

***Please ignore my ramblings.
I did this purely to clear my clouded brain. It's gone off shoujo manga mode ==
Cya soon when I see you :D

No comments: