Well, yesterday's planned basketball really turned out to be a gathering of sorts.
And when I say "gathering", I really mean "gathering".
SR called me out for basketball on Thursday when I thought I should try and give
Friday's planned outing one more go.
So after much discussion, we three agreed to meet up at my neighbourhood's park.
Only SR and I will be playing basketball... chele didn't want to come early,
so she said she'd be there for breakfast.
KS and YS came (I think SR called them too)... and they called TH.
Soon, other people showed up.
People that came coincidentally. lol XD
Eirban, Danial, Arif and WL was there.
After some time of just shooting baskets, we all agreed to play basketball... half court
(if I played full court, I'd die DX)
Anyways, it was a fun game :x
Quite okay.
Somewhere in the middle, chele came...
But we continued playing. Sorry chele D:
While having breakfast, we talked until one of us mentioned going to Sunway.
After that, our plan was set XD
Funny how we meet online and all but no plans are drawn.
Only when we gather last minute are we able to kick something up.
Eventhough we only had a few hours together, it was a gathering :)
We also met Fiona :o
That was kind of unexpected :x
Anyways, it is great to be out of the house with my two besties.
Even if we didn't talk as much or laugh as much :)
It was still a gathering of sorts XD
And sorry no pics :/
Would love to have, but time was cruel :/
Ah well...
The *real* purpose of this post today is really to complain.
I have body aches everywhere :(
Too long no bball; and when the time comes and goes,
I start to hurt everywhere :/
Anybody feeling the same way, I wonder?
No comments:
Post a Comment