*yawn*
I'm quite tired today, actually.
But I still decided to come and blog about this.
To tell you the truth, I have too many blog posts pending.
It just goes to show how busy one gets... even during SPM-ing.
HAHA!!
Anyways, more on those "other" blog posts later ;D
First things first.
So we went to Sunway Pyramid.
Thank you Uncle Tan for picking us up :D
And we arrived.
The first thing I saw when I entered was this:
Looks so nice. What is it? o.o
CHRISTMAS DECO!! xD
Okay. I stopped being camera-happy and decided to walk.
Suddenly, sis said:
"EH, see that guy! So handsome!!"
Okay... so it was a pic. A HUGE pic.
There was nothing wrong taking his photo, right?
Pushed her to go xD
Michele stood there and 'teman'-ed her
So then, we decided to go and get Christmas prezzies for our parents.
While deciding for Mum's prezzie...

Group pic!! :D
After getting a prezzie from Mum, we saw another Christmas deco.
Nice right?
This photo damn sweet wei!!
Don't you think so?
Comment and 'like' in Cbox @ Telephone pic up on my header if you agree with me xD

Sis + Michele + Me
[I'm the only one who turned up with high heels that day =.=]
haha~
She-Reen + Michele
lols...
... and my bag xD

She-Reen + Me + Michele.
See? I'm in the middle... again...
and hair not ready xD
[editied]
She-Reen + Michele + Me
Taken @ Guitar Shop ;x
sorry jumped.
chele didn't like the previous photo ;x
SISTERS!!
lol, joking.

Take 2.
I'm the BOSS.
So says Michele.
The 'queen'.
She bullies the 'clown', her 'servant'.
Three performers.
Two Performers.
Four Performers.
Well... once we met up with Diviya [the kind dear patiently waited for us xD]
We went to Nando's!! :D
and became camera-happy people xD xD
Me + Diviya [YEAH! WHO DYED HER HAIR!! *gasps*] + Michele + She-Reen

My 1/2 whole chicken
with lemon flavour... ;D
Sizzling Apple ;3
This is a RECOMMENDED DRINK!!
Sis also wanna perasan...
She and her meal xD
After a satisfying meal [and great company... you made me laugh lots!! xD], we left Nandos.
Thank you Diviya for the meal!! :D
Someday, we SHALL repay you.
And, don't think too much of the belanja culture.
After we belanja you, you don't have to belanja us again xD xD
After some time, She-Reen decided to get Baskin Robins!! ~^_^~
So did I!!

Do I remind you of Big Bang? :D
KYA!!!
Oh wait! Wait!!
My ice-cream is CHOCOLATE MOUSSE FLAVOUR!!
Oh, it's dripping xD
We walked around, and went to the top floor for the "photo-editing-karaoke-booth".
Unfortunately, the woman wasn't there.
Fortunately, that meant that we didn't go and take the photos.
Actually, come to think of it, it was a good thing.
I think RM26 for a PIECE of small photos
is really not worth it. Especially if it's among 5 people.
How to share?
and, in my opinion, each photo should be different. Not the same.
Not identical.
So... I don't know... maybe it wouldn't be fair to some...?
But that's just my personal opinion.
After that, we went to get Dad's Christmas prezzie.
She-Reen :D
Me + She-Reen + Michele
Michele + sis
SISTERS!!
Okay... enough with the globe!! Next, the DOOR!!
Michele volunteered immediately...
and then she asked me to stand next to her.
But I didn't want to ;x
so this was what I did...
since I got teman... with She-Reen xD

Me + She-Reen + Michele
We're trying to enter the building... but you guessed it, right?
She-Reen asked;
"Are you sure? Can ah? They [Sunway "authorities"] won't scold meh?"
Me : "Dunno, just take before they come!" xD
After that, we bid farewell to both Diviya and Michele, they both had to go.
Right after that, the remaining of us decided to go and eat our dinner.
At Sakae Sushi!!
Okay, you've seen it before, so I would not give you the liberty of feasting your eyes on the meal-
Just joking.
You want to know what in the world we ate, right?
Mainly...
The Cherry Blossom Set.
Which after eating, I wondered why my Salad did not arrive.
Turns out, She-Reen forgot to order it for me...
[she was sitting nearest to the computer and had ordered our food]
Lol. It finally came :D
Looking like Loh Sang
[sorry if it's spelled wrong. I'm not Chinese, you know =P]
But it was fantastic!
Too bad the waiter [in my opinion, was the cutest; but he wasn't exactly "very" cute... WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I SAYING?! =.=] came and told us that there was a Christmas Promotion.
*haiz*
After eating and drinking my last cup of green tea [refilled it 3 times, I think]
We decided to ciao.
Here is the bill.


Love you guys :D
I'm quite tired today, actually.
But I still decided to come and blog about this.
To tell you the truth, I have too many blog posts pending.
It just goes to show how busy one gets... even during SPM-ing.
HAHA!!
Anyways, more on those "other" blog posts later ;D
First things first.
So we went to Sunway Pyramid.
Thank you Uncle Tan for picking us up :D
And we arrived.
The first thing I saw when I entered was this:
Okay. I stopped being camera-happy and decided to walk.
Suddenly, sis said:
"EH, see that guy! So handsome!!"
Okay... so it was a pic. A HUGE pic.
There was nothing wrong taking his photo, right?
Michele stood there and 'teman'-ed her
So then, we decided to go and get Christmas prezzies for our parents.
While deciding for Mum's prezzie...
Group pic!! :D
After getting a prezzie from Mum, we saw another Christmas deco.
Nice right?
Don't you think so?
Comment and 'like' in Cbox @ Telephone pic up on my header if you agree with me xD
Sis + Michele + Me
[I'm the only one who turned up with high heels that day =.=]
haha~
lols...
... and my bag xD
[editied]
She-Reen + Michele + Me
Taken @ Guitar Shop ;x
sorry jumped.
chele didn't like the previous photo ;x
xD
chele, your plastic bag spoils it =.=lol, joking.
Take 1.
I'm the BOSS.
So says Michele.
After that we walked back to wait for Diviya.... who was supposed to join us at 12.00 p.m.
She ended up coming at 1.10 p.m. lols.
When she came, I didn't notice.
I was busy watching this performance.
Oh sorry! No Youtube videos this time.
I was late, so it was difficult to get a video recorded... and anyways... my memory card ain't exactly a lot...
She bullies the 'clown', her 'servant'.
Well... once we met up with Diviya [the kind dear patiently waited for us xD]
We went to Nando's!! :D
and became camera-happy people xD xD
My 1/2 whole chicken
with lemon flavour... ;D
This is a RECOMMENDED DRINK!!
Sis also wanna perasan...
She and her meal xD
After a satisfying meal [and great company... you made me laugh lots!! xD], we left Nandos.
Thank you Diviya for the meal!! :D
Someday, we SHALL repay you.
And, don't think too much of the belanja culture.
After we belanja you, you don't have to belanja us again xD xD
After some time, She-Reen decided to get Baskin Robins!! ~^_^~
So did I!!
Do I remind you of Big Bang? :D

Oh wait! Wait!!
My ice-cream is CHOCOLATE MOUSSE FLAVOUR!!
Oh, it's dripping xD
We walked around, and went to the top floor for the "photo-editing-karaoke-booth".
Unfortunately, the woman wasn't there.
Fortunately, that meant that we didn't go and take the photos.
Actually, come to think of it, it was a good thing.
I think RM26 for a PIECE of small photos
is really not worth it. Especially if it's among 5 people.
How to share?
and, in my opinion, each photo should be different. Not the same.
Not identical.
So... I don't know... maybe it wouldn't be fair to some...?
But that's just my personal opinion.
After that, we went to get Dad's Christmas prezzie.
Because chele's Mum was coming to fetch her, so we quickly headed to the "globe", as chele called it...
to get the photos.
Okay... enough with the globe!! Next, the DOOR!!
and then she asked me to stand next to her.
But I didn't want to ;x
so this was what I did...
since I got teman... with She-Reen xD
Normal pose xD
We're trying to enter the building... but you guessed it, right?
She-Reen asked;
"Are you sure? Can ah? They [Sunway "authorities"] won't scold meh?"
Me : "Dunno, just take before they come!" xD
After that, we bid farewell to both Diviya and Michele, they both had to go.
Right after that, the remaining of us decided to go and eat our dinner.
At Sakae Sushi!!
Okay, you've seen it before, so I would not give you the liberty of feasting your eyes on the meal-
Just joking.
You want to know what in the world we ate, right?
Mainly...
Which after eating, I wondered why my Salad did not arrive.
Turns out, She-Reen forgot to order it for me...
[she was sitting nearest to the computer and had ordered our food]
Lol. It finally came :D
[sorry if it's spelled wrong. I'm not Chinese, you know =P]
But it was fantastic!
Too bad the waiter [in my opinion, was the cutest; but he wasn't exactly "very" cute... WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I SAYING?! =.=] came and told us that there was a Christmas Promotion.
*haiz*
After eating and drinking my last cup of green tea [refilled it 3 times, I think]
We decided to ciao.
Here is the bill.
*KA-CHING*!!
Ah~
All's well, ends well, yes?
So we came home.
I thought about immediately dropping asleep on my bed since tomorrow, I would be going out...
But that didn't happen.
I slept at 3 a.m. this day.
Really tired now.
*yawns*
LAST PIC OF THE DAY!!
All together ;3
*I hope you love me back too xD*
No comments:
Post a Comment