Thursday, September 23, 2010

TODAY : BAHASA MALAYSIA I & II

Hello, hello peeps!

I'm kinda energetic now, and it's a little strange xD
Since I'm here... all of the sudden!!

Anyways, I thought I'd update myself, to see where exactly I'm heading for the Trials.
Not a good idea? *shrugs*

Okay, update for BM!
No, I didn't wanna pay attention to any tips, [and all of the sudden, there's like, no hype of exams. What happened? o.o ]

I say, woah!
Seriously, I did not think I should've rushed the first paper.
Which I should have. Because we started about 15 minutes late.

15 MINUTES LATE!

Hey, was it my fault [or our fault, at that *rolls eyes*] that the rest of the candidates were not prepared and required some time to organized themselves?

No. I was prepared. I guess. One of the first [if not the first] to remove her stuff and put her bag in front of the hall. SO why punish me for starting late?

Honestly, I felt like I wrecked my last essay. The first one was alright, but the last one was
==!!

Yeah, I ran out of time. In fact, if I was given [full amount of] time, I would've finished off brilliantly.

Oh but no!
At 10 a.m. sharp, the teacher went "MASA SUDAH TAMAT! LETAKKAN PEN ANDA!"

WHAT THE SHYT!!

I was just starting the last paragraph of the last essay D=
Thank goodness someone told the teacher we had started late...
but that too, we were only given like, what? 4 minutes ==

I wished my handwriting was a wee bit neater, but unfortunately *sigh*

For the second paper, it was okay. We started on time... [did we?] and finished on time.

I could even check half of my paper for spelling mistakes...
Of course, I hoped nothing went wrong ;x
Well then.

Time for ENGLISH!

TOMORROW'S PAPER : ENGLISH I & II

I missed doing that xD

No comments: