Tuesday, September 28, 2010


Digi iPhone 4 Play!!

A short trip to the iTunes [online] store told me something new; I may want an iPhone, but am certainly clueless about the Apps I would use to furnish my [soon-to-obtain] iPhone!
Of course, thanks to Nuffnang, I'm a wee bit more smarter and wise than I was before
*nods**nods*

It's not obvious that I have never used an App at my own leisure, is it? [I hope not ;x]

One thing for sure; there are many great Apps that had been created for the likes of many. Funny for this young lady, the Apps that she named "Favourites" were totally unexpected!!

1.  SAT Vocab Challenge
This App boasts of a large database of BIG words used for the American SAT exams [Malaysian's equivalent of SPM... though I don't think it's common for these words to be used here]. 
For me, this is good news. It's definite that I would be hooked on Guess-the-Meanings of certain words. What more if they test my vocab?

4 stars out of 5!
[I'd probably add another star if get an A+ for English after this ;D]

2. Star Walk
No, this is no Star Wars!
This App is a guide to show constellations and stars in the sky! It can even go back in time to show the alignment of the stars when I was born... How cool is that?
And since there is great fun to glimpse a constellation [have you seen Orion in the sky? I have *evil smirks*!!] what more if you could tap in and find out what other stars are hiding from you.

Aw... aren't they shy? Even more so in the city. 

And which teenager would say they would not play stress-relieving games?
Even more so... since the SPM examinations are up-and-coming T^T

3. Touch Hockey: FS5
Of course, where is the fun if one plays alone?
This game allows players to connect through Bluetooth connection and play against one another!
It has instant replay [not that I would actually watch my awesome computer-defeating skills replaying against the computer again. It would be too narcissistic] and challenging modes. 

I think there's more, but these three are the top favourites!
Of course, depending on my mood, the favourite may just be SAT Vocab Challenge *wink*

They are definitely going be worth every cent....
unless Nuffnang would be kind enough to sponsor them together with the competition ;x

Just kidding =P

No comments: