*yawn*
It's been awhile [NOT!]
Wonder what exactly I've been up to these days.
Planning, planning and more planning...
To no avail, though. Cause nothing go as planned. D:
It's a sad sad sad... situation~
==
Now I'm singing ==
Ah! I hope to finish all of my homework before time [next week]
It looks impossible. But then again, nothing is impossible [with God]
If only I can cut back on my hours on the computer... *haiz*
That looks impossible, too ==
After playing RC D:
And the Altador Cup commences tomorrow, too D:
SHIT SHIT SHIT.
I know the popular choice, but I don't wanna end up rushing like shyte.
I know the unpopular choice, too... but I don't wanna unjump the bandwagon. What shall I do? D: D: D:
There's only one choice, which would determine my future [a small piece of it, but still...]
):
Guess it's up to me to decide. And once I made my decision, I should take out the *rewind* button to ensure that I do as I decided. ==
Anyways...
Tomorrow I have BKC~
What will my results be? o.o
Not too bad, I hope!
No comments:
Post a Comment