OH my!
Now I found the time to blog.... after days of the no-blogging issue ==
Rather, I've not been blogging due to my depressed feelings :(
Dunno why I get them ==
The instant cure, it seems, is;
1. The internet [NO! I am NOT, I repeat, NOT an internet addict! HMPH!]
2. The XBOX [ooooohhhh *hearts* *hearts* *hearts* this :3 :3 ]
3. Silly fantasies [Good Lord, why am I admitting this here?! == Embarrassing is the word == ]
Oh, wait, the XBOX should go up one step XD
Especially Lord of The Rings Conquest! :3 :3
KYA!!! I just love, love, love, love it~~~~~~~
Though I've only watched the movie quite a long time ago, it does bring the plot back :D
Especially if you play for the Gondorians, or something like that... WOOT!!
YAY! I love being the Mage~
:3 Killed lots of those Orcs that are Saruman's and Sauron's doing...
One thing that I do *hate*, is those Orc-Trolls. *grrr*
Those things keep grabbing me and throwing me to the ground [naturally == ]
And the Witch-King's rides/dragons/monsters/what-ever-you-wish-to-call-them too. yerrrrr.... Keep catching me and then have to press more buttons to come to life ==
What I love, though... is being a mage~
All that power/light bursts, hitting the ground with light-shattering moments... and that wonderful thunder/lightning thingy that can kill in a distance. Woot!!
Wait wait wait!! Not to mention, healing powers, and fireballs...
Shields, Shockwave [ooohhhhhhh love love love love love this one :3 :3 ]
And and and~
:D :D :D
I can kill the Oliphaunts [the elephants look-alike in LoTR trilogy] while my sis can't figure out how to do that :D :D :D
But I can't figure out how to kill Trolls, but she can easily kill them ==
Maybe cause there's a difference in army units, I guess. She plays a Warrior; and I a mage :3 ]
When the mage option is unavailable, Warrior is my choice [not bad leh... have more buttons, combos and use == but then again, they can't heal themselves... *ebil smirk*]
The upside of Warrior? :D
Sword of Flame~ Once the Energy Bar is 25% WOOT!!
SHOOOOOOOOOO
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAISH!!!!!!!!!!
Mage NICER =P
HEH!
XD
And when can play as Gandalf.... huh! I can't explain... cause there's a limit with words when it comes to describing the excitement :3
The.... glory? Majesty? Awesomeness? I dunno... but as a Mage, unlocking Gandalf is like the biggest honour XD
Warriors, though, unlock Aragon. FUYOOHH!!! Nice eh... That Sword of Flame becomes Sword of Ghosts XD
Everything disappears =P
But GANDALF NICER =D
After completing the War of the Ring [the good guys part], we tried the Rise of Sauron [the bad guys part]. It was interesting at first, cause I wanted to know if the ending would change. BUT my sis ==
"Oh no! Sorry Frodo! I have to kill you! Sorry, sorry!" == My sis ar... can't take it to be on the other side... the other [dark] side... ==
One thing that wasn't a nuisance, the Trolls were on our side :D
So was the Witch King's beast :D
but with a price to pay ==
Ok, enough about that. Next time, maybe...
The good news :D
Neopets. KQ. I GOT ANOTHER GOLD KEY!
BISCUIT PAINT BRUSH!
The 44th gold key and 137 keys :D
Woots!! :D :D :D
XD
Worth around 60k... not much, but hey! What ever :D
It's a Gold Key!
Another thing :D
NIE 50% completed! Woot!
My cliques is done :D
Now left the Group's one ==
I wish I could get 2 pizza coupons for this ==
:D Anyways, nights!
No comments:
Post a Comment