Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, New Resolutions

Yeah, I know.

It's sorta late already [like the 2nd?] and now only am I writing about this.

Well, to tell you the truth, I wasn't sure about what to blog about... Okay, not true.
There are a lot of things that you need to know that I know.

For one, I'm blogging on an iPhone 4!!

Sounds crazy? Lol, don't worry about that^^
I know I'd not believe myself either even if someone told me about this xD xD

So anyways, here are my New Year's resolutions^^

  • Start praying more often... And give a chance for God to speak to me. 
  • Lose some weight. Especially around the stomach and thighs.
  • Decide what course I wanna take [and what uni I wanna go in as well xD]... Duh!!
  • Make sure I really study well. No more playing around for me already. Not only that... But if I can't understand anything, I vow to ask... And not be a scardy cat.

*haiz*
As they say, New Year brings new beginnings.
I will no longer be wearing and ironing that yellow-and-grey uniform of mine...
But it also means that I will no longer have a time and space to joke and laugh with my friends and besties anymore.

I can't have recess with them, listen to them talk Chinese and try to interpret what the heck thy are saying.

I can't go YO YO YO!!! anymore with them.

I can't go like MR KONG SAID THAT... To them D;

I can't roll my eyes at the mention of certain things that were not fair to us students, yet we had to tolerate with it D:

I also can't go and see my best buds regularly and get angry with them for not telling me that they were going to ponteng.

With all these can'ts, I just wonder what in the world I'm going to do.


But I know, one thing's for certain.
I AM SO GONNA MISS YOU GUYS.



Goodbye, 2010.
Hello, 2011.

I just hope I'd get to meet people and form long lasting relationships with new people.
Like I did with my two besties, Michele Lau Kai Lee and Tan She-Reen.
Who have been with me since Form 1.


I love you guys very much.
Have a great 2011, peeps!!^^

No comments: